- Division A - (4.0 & above)
- Division B - (3.5)
- Division C - (3.0 & below)
Limit 2 events per person
- Men's singles & doubles
- Women's singles & doubles
- Mixed doubles
- 2 out of 3 sets: 1st and 2nd sets regular scoring until you reach 6 all - then play a 7 point tiebreaker; 3rd set is a 10 point tiebreaker.
- Consolation round for first round losersYou MUST call the Commissioner to let him know what times you are absolutely NOT able to play during the 3 days. If you do not let him know of any times, you'll be expected to play when scheduled.
Registration Deadline: July 8
Location: Courts 1,2,3 (inside) and either Court #9 or #10 (outside).
|Friday, Jul 19||9:30 AM||to||6:30 PM
|Saturday, Jul 20||9:30 AM||to||8:00 PM
|Sunday, Jul 21||9:30 AM||to||5:00 PM
How To Register
|Register through this website
$30 Registation Fee
$5 Per Event
This applies to Badminton, Horseshoes, Pickleball, Shuffleboard, Swimming, Table Tennis, Tennis
Harbor Square Athletic Club
Fron I-5 (North or South)
- Take exit #177 and head west on highway 104. Follow signs to Edmonds Kingston Ferry.
- Take left onto Dayton St. just before toll booths to ferry.
- Take the next left into the Harbor Square Complex.
- Follow the road to the southeast to the main entrance.
Don played tennis for 30 years, competing in tournaments for 20 years. He earned #1 ranking in Men's Doubles in the Pacific Northwest for the majority of those years. He has been director of dozens of tournaments over the years.